Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morning Jolt, Feb. 19th

Another fun day! I think I'm getting the hang of this new format. :)

Hour 1
Sex Machine - James Brown
Nu-di-ty - Kylie Minogue
Sex At Night - Duke
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Mercy (Thankful Mix) - Duffy
Amazing - Seal
Forever Young - DJ Bill Bennett Featuring Abigail

Hour 2
No More Gas (Pop mash-up) - DJ Earworm
Dirrty Girl - Christina Aguilera vs. Jet
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Stuck On Repeat - Little Boots
Blue Jeans - Jessie James
If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears

Hour 3
Shimmer & Shine - Ben Harper
Money - N.A.S.A
Toxic - Mark Ronson with Ol' Dirty Bastard
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris - Morrissey
It Happens - Sugarland
Sideways - Dierks Bentley
Runaway - Love & Theft
I'll Just Hold On - Blake Shelton

Hour 4
Interview and studio performance - Lily Allen
He Wasn't There - Lily Allen (Live)
22 - Lily Allen (Live)
The Fear - Lily Allen (Live)
Are You That Somebody? - The Gossip
Reach Out - Hilary Duff
Everything Counts - Depeche Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment