Thursday, March 19, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, March 19th...

Hour 1
Nothing Better To Do (Dance Mix) - LeAnn Rimes
I Just Want To Dance - Allison Jiear
Promiscuous Walk - Nelly Furtado vs. Aerosmith and Run DMC
Love etc. - Pet Shop Boys
The Earrings Song - Gretchen Wilson
Fuck You - Lily Allen

Hour 2
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry
Kiss And Dance - Prince vs. Genesis
Reach Out - Hilary Duff
Dreamer - Livin' Joy
SunShowers (Diplo Mix) - M.I.A.

Hour 3
The Boy Does Nothing - Alesha Dixon
I Just Want To Dance - Allison Jiear
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
If I Can't Have You - Kelly Clarkson
One Of Dem Days (Don't Take It Personal) - Monica
I Didn't Just Kiss Her - Jen Foster
Slut - Jinx Titanic
More Than A Dream - Pet Shop Boys

Hour 4
We Will Rock... Ya! - Queen vs. Outcast
Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn
Single Ladies (In Mayberry) - Beyonce vs. The Andy Griffith Theme
I'll Be Ready - Sunblock
Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers
Can I Get Get - Junior Senior
Coffee - Super Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment