Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 14th...

Hour 1
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Time (Clock Of The Heart) - Culture Club
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
Tell It To My Heart - Taylor Dane
Shake Your Love - Debbie Gibson

Hour 2
Lovergirl - Teena Marie
Miss You Much - Janet Jackson
Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Diana Ross
I.O.U. - Freeez
The Warrior - Scandal with Patty Smyth
We Belong - Pat Benatar

Hour 3
Never Say Never - Romeo Void
Don't Tell Me - Blancmanage
Enola Gay - Orchestral Manuevers In The Dark
There's More To Love (Than Boy Meets Girl) - The Communards
Respectable - Mel & Kim
What Do I Have To Do - Kylie Minogue

Hour 4
I Want Your Sex - George Michael
A Chat with Kristofer Weston, COLT/Buckshot Video
Papa Don't Preach - Madonna
Who Found Who? - Jellybean with Elissa Fiorillo
Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown
Baby Love - Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment