Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, September 2nd...

Nice to be back after a couple days off...

Hour 1
Uprising - Muse
Love Comes - Bananarama
I Look So Good (Without You) - Jessie James
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Sexy People - Lolene
Raindrops - Basement Jaxx

Hour 2
We Are Golden - Mika
I Want To Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey
Hard Times - Patrick Wolf
Want - Adam Lambert
Release Me - Agnes
American Ride - Toby Keith

Hour 3
Strange - Reba McEntire
Our weekly music report with Brian Ives (www.noexpiration.blogspot.com)
Consider Me Gone - Reba McEntire
Million Dollar Bill - Whitney Houston
I Look To You - Whitney Houston
I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Dance Mix) - Whitney Houston
I Thought You Loved Me - Josh Zuckerman
Bulletproof - La Roux

Hour 4
Lady Jane - Billie Myers
A quick gab with Billie Myers
I Hope You're Happy Now - Billie Myers
Wake Up - Sliimy
I Want To Know What Love Is - Mariah Carey
Celebration - Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment