Friday, February 19, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, February 19th...

Hour 1
Do Ya Wanna Funk - Sylvester
Don't Leave Me This Way - Thelma Houston
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Dancing Machine - The Jackson 5ive
Love Train - The O'Jays
Emotion - Samantha Sang
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sayer

Hour 2
Keep On Dancing - Gary's Gang
Ten Percent - Double Exposure
Smarty Pants - First Choice
With Every Beat of My Heart - Crown Heights Affair
One Way Or Another - Blondie
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda

Hour 3
My Sharona - The Knack
Good Girls Don't - The Knack
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
Boogie Nights - Heatwave
At Midnight - T-Connection

Hour 4
Boogie Wonderland - Heatwave
It's Ecstacy, When You Lay Down Next To Me - Barry White
It's My Turn - Diana Ross
Baby I'm Burnin' - Dolly Parton
Prisoner - Barbra Streisand
The Way of Love - Cher
Higher And Higher - Rita Coolidge
Takin' It To The Streets - The Doobie Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment