Thursday, September 30, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, September 30th...

Hour 1
The Pressure - Sounds Of Blackness
Make It Happen - Mariah Carey
I'll Be Your Friend - Robert Owens
Peace (In The Valley) - Sabrina Johnston
Above The Clouds - Amber
Carry On - Martha Wash
Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
Helium Hearts - Jason Reeves

Hour 2
Point Of No Return - Jonas Oakland
A chat with Swedish pop star Jonas Oakland and U.K. blogger Paul Reynolds (http://myfizzypop.blogspot.com/)
Beat Of My Heart - Jonas Oakland
Where I Belong - Jonas Oakland
Point Of No Return - Jonas Oakland
I Will Stand By You - The Judds
Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue

Hour 3
Right As Rain - Adele
A conversation with Adele about the recording of her second album
Melt My Heart To Stone (Live at Sirius XM) - Adele
Hometown Glory (Live at Sirius XM) - Adele
Toxic - Cast of Glee
I've Got Rhythm - Brian Wilson

Hour 4
Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
A visit with Alexa Ray Joel about her new recording
Notice Me - Alexa Ray Joel
Ten - Jewel
A country music report from Al Skop of the Highway (Sirius 60/XM 16)
Bullets In The Gun - Toby Keith
Put You In A Song - Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment