Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, February 15th...

Hour 1
So Emotional - Whitney Houston
Should I Stay Or Should I Go? - The Clash
She's A Beauty - The Tubes
I Got You - Split Enz
Faith - George Michael
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

Hour 2
Where's The Party - Madonna
Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
Love Overboard - Gladys Knight and the Pips
What Have I Done To Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield
Love And Pride - King
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

Hour 3
My Prerogative - Bobby Brown
A visit with actor Holt McClallany about his FX show, Lights Out
Seasons Change - Expose
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
The Reflex - Duran Duran
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive

Hour 4
Photograph - Def Leppard
A chat with Kelly Rutherford of the CW show Gossip Girl
Listen Like Thieves - INXS
Meeting In The Ladies Room - Klymaxx
Still A Thrill - Jody Watley
Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment