Friday, April 29, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, April 29th...

An EXPANDED edition of the Morning Jolt celebrating the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!

Hour 1
All Over The World - Electric Light Orchestra
We're joined in studio for the entire show by Royal "insider"/journalist Rob Goldstone
Phone-in reports from Shane Owen (Wales) and Paul Reynolds (Birmingham)
Wedding Bells - Tiny Tim & The Hits
(Today I Met) The Boy I'm Gonna Marry - Darlene Love
Rule The World - Take That
Cherish - The Association
A call from Tabatha Coffey
Wedding Bell Blues - The 5th Dimension

Hour 2
Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
A call from journalist Andrew Toure, as he covers the Royal Wedding from Times Square
Your Love Is King - Sade
You And I - George Michael
Your Song - Ellie Goulding
I Love You - Climax Blues Band
We've Only Just Begun - The Carpenters

Hour 3
Celebration - Kool & the Gang
Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Never Knew Love Like This - Stephanie Mills
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - Tavares

Hour 4
Love And Desire - Arpeggio
A chat with Neil Scotney about Royal Virility Beer
I Love You - Donna Summer
I Found Love - Love & Kisses
I've Got The Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Come To Me - France Joli

Hour 5
Love's Boogie Wonderland - Kylie Minogue vs. Earth, Wind & Fire
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Barry White
Love Hangover - Diana Ross
A chat with Simon van Campen of Thee Real Housewives of New York City
I Am Real - Simon van Campen
Best Of My Love - The Emotions

Hour 6
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
We Are Family - Sister Sledge
Never Can Say Goodbye - Gloria Gaynor
A chat with Jill Hennessey about her movie, Roadie
The Way Of Love - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment