Saturday, July 2, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, July 2nd...

Hour 1
I Love America - Patrick Juvet
State Of Independence - Donna Summer
Underneath It All - No Doubt
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
The Coast - Court Yard Hounds
Vacation - The Gay-Gay's
We're An American Band - Grand Funk Railroad
Southern Voice - Tim McGraw
Sunshine And Summertime - Faith Hill
Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Hour 2
Groove Me - King Floyd
Rock Steady - Aretha Franklin
I Can't Get Next To You - The Temptations
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
I've Got To Use My Imagination - Gladys Knight and the Pips
Honey Chile - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Summer In The City - Lovin' Spoonful
I'm A Believer - The Monkees
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Rock Me Gently - Andy Kim
Magic - Pilot
With A Little Luck - Paul McCartney and Wings

Hour 3
Revolution - The Beatles
American Pie - Don McLean
Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
Slice - Five For Fighting
Free - The Zac Brown Band
Two-Cowboy Waltz - Mark Weigle
Freedom - Kenny Chesney
Love Shack - The B-52s
Holiday - Madonna
Summertime - Robbie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment