Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 11th...

Hour 1
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
Tempted - Squeeze
Time (Clock Of The Heart) - Culture Club
I Want To Break Free - Queen
Faith - George Michael
Borderline - Madonna

Hour 2
Shout - Tears For Fears
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinelli (http://www.frankspinellimd.com/)
Why Can't I Be You? - The Cure
I Melt With You - Modern English
Go Insane - Lindsey Buckingham
Make a Move On Me - Olivia Newton-John

Hour 3
Stand Back - Steve Nicks
Self-Control - Laura Branigan
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Drop The Pilot - Joan Armatrading
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Feels Like Heaven - Fiction Factory

Hour 4
The Honey Thief - Hipsway
A chat with Siggy Flicker, host of the new VH1 show Why Am I Still Single?
With Every Beat Of My Heart - Taylor Dane
This Is The Right Time - Lisa Stansfield
The Only Way Is Up - Yazz & the Plastic Population

No comments:

Post a Comment