Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 13th...

Hour 1
True Faith - New Order
Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday
Tenderness - General Public
I Melt With You - Modern English
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz

Hour 2
Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
It's My Life - Talk Talk
One Step Beyond - Madness
Where's The Party? - Madonna
A cross-show connection with Martha Stewart Living Radio's Morning Living program, helping them assemble a New Year's Eve mix-tape
Rolling In The Deep (Paul Oakenfold Mix) - Adele
Instant Replay - Dan Hartman
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Gonna Make You Sweat - C+C Music Factory
Hung Up - Madonna
Dancing Queen - ABBA
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Hour 3
What Do I Have To Do - Kylie Minogue
A conversation with Marissa Berenson about her book A Life In Pictures
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
There's More To Love (Than Boy Meets Girl) - The Communards
Everything I Own - Boy George

Hour 4
I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper
Methods of Modern Love - Hall & Oates
Solitaire - Laura Branigan
I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
A chat with Corey Stall about his role in the movie Midnight In Paris
The One I Love - R.E.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment