Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, February 17, 2012...

Hour 1
Thank God It's Friday - Love & Kisses
I'm Caught Up (In A Midnight Love Affair) - Inner City
Dim All The Lights - Donna Summer
Haven't Stopped Dancin' Yet - Gonzalez
Mandy - Barry Manilow
Rockin' Chair - Gwen McCrae

Hour 2
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
A conversation with Johnny Whitworth about his role in the movie, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
Heart of Glass - Blondie
One Love In My Lifetime - Diana Ross
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Swearin' To God - Frankie Valli

Hour 3
Sinner Man - Sarah Dash
A chat with Sarah Dash about her new show, Sarah Dash: One Woman and her new album The Seventh Child
I Am Still Here - Sarah Dash
Let It Shine - Sarah Dash
Love Is All We Need - Sarah Dash
I Am Still Here - Sarah Dash

Hour 4
I've Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
You Know How To Love Me - Phyllis Hyman
Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart
Try Me (I Know We Can Make It) - Donna Summer
The Way Of Love - Cher
Sing - The Carpenters
Rainbow Connection -Kermit the Frog
The Candy Man - Sammy Davis, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment