Friday, August 31, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 31, 2012...

Hour 1
Native New Yorker - Odyssey
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Disco Nights (Rock-Freak) - GQ
I Love Music - The O'Jays
September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Hi-Jack - Herbie Mann

Hour 2
Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
You Can't Change That - Raydio
Back In Love Again - L.T.D.
Love Rollercoaster - The Ohio Players
If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
More, More, More - Andrea True Connection

Hour 3
I'm Caught Up (In A One-Night Love Affair) - Inner Life
Haven't Stopped Loving You Yet - Gonzales
Blame It On The Boogie - The Jacksons
Upside Down - Diana Ross
Tear The Roof Off The Sucker - Parliament Funkadelic
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang

Hour 4
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
I've Got the Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Walking In Rhythm - The Blackbyrds
Dim All the Lights - Donna Summer
Doctor's Orders - Carol Douglas
Souvenirs - Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment