Monday, October 15, 2012

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 15, 2012...

Hour 1
Die Young - Ke$ha
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - George Michael with Infamy
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Troublemaker - Olly Murs with Flo Rida
Levels - Avicii

Hour 2
Wildest Dreams - Brandy
A conversation with Brandy about her new album, Two Eleven
Scared of Beautiful - Brandy
Paint This House - Brandy
Wildest Dreams - Brandy
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta with Kelly Rowland
Trouble - Leona Lewis with Childish Gambino
Human Nature - Madonna

Hour 3
Cigarette - Fontaine James
A chat with Fontaine James about his debut album, The Odd Fellows Hall
Am I Dreaming? - Fontaine James
Barely There - Fontaine James
Star Machine - Bob Mould
A conversation with Gina Gershon about her memoir, In Search of Cleo: How I Found My Pussy and Lost My Mind
I Love It - Icona Pop

Hour 4
Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
A chat with Britt Robertson about her new movie, The First Time
It's My Time - Martha Wash
Skyfall - Adele
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Change Begins With Me (7th Heaven Mix) - Matt Zarley

No comments:

Post a Comment