Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 28, 2013

Hour 1
Love Changes Everything - Climie Fisher
I Should Be Lucky - Kylie Minogue
Be Near Me - ABC
I Know There's Something Going On - Frida
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
What I Like About You - The Romantics

Hour 2
Mama Used to Say - Junior
A conversation with Jo Frost about her new TLC show, Family S.O.S. with Jo Frost
Keep it Together - Madonna
Wild - Jessie J. with Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal (Record of the week)
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant

Hour 3
That's The Way (I Like It) - Dead or Alive
A conversation with Chris Powell about the new season of his ABC show, Extreme Weight Loss
Heart and Soul - T'Pau
Love Overboard - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Ever Fallen In Love - Fine Young Cannibals

Hour 4
Wild - Jessie J. with Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal (Record of the week)
A chat with Missy Peregrym about her ABC show, Rookie Blue
Careless Memories - Wham! with George Michael
What Do I Have to Do? - Kylie Minogue
Together in Electric Dreams - Phil Oakley with Giorgio Moroder

No comments:

Post a Comment