Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Morning Jolt Playlist, August 27, 2013

Hour 1
I Wanna Have Some Fun - Samantha Fox
All Around the World - Lisa Stansfield
Head to Toe - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Buffalo Stance - Neneh Cherry
So In Love - Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Hour 2
I Still Believe - Brenda K. Starr
There Goes My Baby - Donna Summer
Solitaire - Laura Brangian
Who's That Girl? - Madonna
An LGBT news update from Xorje Olivares
Louder Than Love - TKA

Hour 3
We Close Our Eyes - Go West
A conversation with Allyson Robinson and Fiona Dawson about the issue of transgender people serving in the military
Communication - Spandau Ballet
Breakout - Swing Out Sister
Don't Go - Yaz
I.O.U. - Freeez

Hour 4
Money Changes Everything - Cyndi Lauper
Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday
If She Knew What She Wants - The Bangles
A chat with Will Schwartz about his new band Pyschic Friend, and their debut album, My Rocks Are Dreams
Once A Servant - Psychic Friend
Never Burn, Never Bruise - Psychic Friend
Goodbye, Goodbye - Oingo Boingo

No comments:

Post a Comment