Friday, September 6, 2013

Morning Jolt Playlist, September 6, 2013

Hour 1
Once You Get Started - Rufus with Chaka Khan
Shame, Shame, Shame - Shirley & Company
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Lady Marmalade - LaBelle

Hour 2
I've Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) - The Jacksons
I Don't Know If It's Right - Evelyn "Champagne" King
Macho Man - The Village People
An LGBT news update from Xorje Olivares
Heart of Glass - Blondie

Hour 3
Once Upon A Time - Donna Summer
More with Xorje Olivares
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
I Could Fall in Love - Selena
Doctor Love - First Choice
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - Tavares

Hour 4
Love Hangover - Diana Ross
Got to Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
Everybody Dance - Chic
Turn the Beat Around - Vicki Sue Robinson
Midnight Love Affair - Carol Douglas
Rise - Herb Alpert
Love's Theme - Love Unlimited Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment