Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The JOLT Playlist, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hour 1
Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters
Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
Brave - John Groban
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Whitney Houston
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues with Kirsty MacColl
I Believe in Love (Steve Anderson's Orchestral Mix) - Kylie Minogue

Hour 2
Too Much Heaven - The Bee Gees
Merry Christmas, Everybody - Slade
Hallelujah - Alexandra Burke
Read My Lips - Marie Osmond
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Delicious Surprise (I Believe It) - Jo Dee Messina

Hour 3
Hazy Shade of Winter - The Bangles
Angel of Harlem - U2
Hard Candy Christmas - Dolly Parton
Last Christmas - Wham!
Little Drummer Boy - Jars of Clay
Dedicated to the One I Love - The Mamas & the Papas
Time for Miracles - Adam Lambert

Hour 4
Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens
Put a Little Love in Your Heart - Annie Lennox & Al Green
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Precious and Few - Climax
Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters

No comments:

Post a Comment