Monday, June 23, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, June 23, 2014

Hour 1
Tens - Jennifer Lopez
When Love Takes Over - David Guetta with Kelly Rowland
I Was Gonna Cancel - Kylie Minogue
I'm Not Coming Down - Tony Moran with Martha Wash
Mercy - Duffy
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora

Hour 2
Stay with Me - Sam Smith
A conversation with Sam Smith about his debut album, In the Lonely Hour
Money on My Mind - Sam Smith
How Will I Know (Live at SiriusXM) - Sam Smith
Calling all Hearts - DJ Cassidy with Robin Thicke & Jessie J
Do it Again - Royksopp & Robyn

Hour 3
Marry the Night - Adam Lambert
Tens - Jennifer Lopez
A Shade Shady - RuPaul
Take My Number - Melissa Etheridge
Stranger - Chris Malinchak with Mikky Ekko
A Little Bit of Love - Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

Hour 4
Maps - Maroon 5
A conversation with filmmakers Ben Cotner and Ryan White about their documentary the Case Against 8
Butch Cassidy - Gabe Lopez
Hideaway - Kiesza
Cheap Sunglasses - RAC with Matthew Koma
A conversation with Marissa Hermer and Caprice Bourret of Bravo's Ladies of London
Love Revolution - Levi Kreis

No comments:

Post a Comment