Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, July 29, 2014

Hour 1
Shout - Tears for Fears
Walls Come Tumblin' Down - Style Council
Pump it Up - Elvis Costello
What Have I Done to Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys with Dusty Springfield
Lucky Star - Madonna
I Touch Roses - Book of Love

Hour 2
Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
A conversation with Amy Brennaman about her role on HBO's the Leftovers
Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Cold Hearted - Paula Abdul

Hour 3
Winning - Santana
A conversation with Tom Nobbe about the Gay Games
The Warrior - Scandal Featuring Patty Smythe
This Time I Know it's For Real - Donna Summer
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
You'll Never Stop Me From Loving You - Sonia

Hour 4
Last Night a DJ Saved My Life - Indeep
Pull it Up to the Bumper - Grace Jones
Take Your Time - S.O.S. Band
Haven't You Heard - Patrice Rushen
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Time (Clock of the Heart) - Culture Club

No comments:

Post a Comment