Monday, August 4, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, August 4, 2014

Hour 1
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
Headphones - Matt Nathanson
Zeppelin - Eli Lieb
Maps - Maroon 5
That's It, I Quit, I'm Movin' On - Adele
Stay with Me - Sam Smith with Mary J. Blige

Hour 2
Mother and Father - Brood
A conversation with Ethan Hawke about his role in the movie Boyhood
Dare You - Hardwell with Matthew Koma
What's Mine is Yours - Harriet
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Do It Again - Royksopp & Robyn

Hour 3
Summerfling - k.d. lang
I Look Fuckin' Cool - Adore Delano with Alaska Thunderfuck
Into the Blue - Kylie Minogue
Secrets - Mary Lambert
Ultraviolence (Hook N Sling Mix) - Lana Del Rey
Bang Bang - Jessie J. with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
I Try to Talk to You - Hercules & Love Affair with John Grant

Hour 4
Yellow - Coldplay
Sleeping with a Friend - Neon Trees
Ghost - Ella Henderson
Uptight Downtown - La Roux
White Noise - Disclosure with AlunaGeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment