Friday, June 19, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, June 18, 2015

Hour 1
Heroes - Mans Zelmerlow
Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
Gold in the Summertime - Matt Nathanson
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
I'm Gonna DJ - REM
Ex's and Oh's - Elle King

Hour 2
Fire Under My Feet - Leona Lewis
A conversation with Stefanie Ziev about her On the Hook Movement
I Can Change - Brandon Flowers
Invincible - Kelly Clarkson
I Believe in Love - Kylie Minogue
I Just Go - Aiden Leslie

Hour 3
Tick Tick Trick - Dina Delicious
A conversation with Dina Delicious
Call it Off - Shamir
Love Slave - Pearl
Hollaback Tamborine Girl - Gwen Stefani vs. Beck

Hour 4
Lick My Lips - Katherine McPhee
A conversation with Katherine McPhee about her forthcoming album, Hysteria
Cool - Alesso with Roy English
A conversation with Jai Courtney about his new movie, Terminator Genisys
Favorite Song (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - Huey Mack
Bang That - Disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment