Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, November 24, 2015

Hour 1
I Know What Boys Like - the Waitresses
Mickey - Toni Basil
I Got You - Split Enz
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil

Hour 2
The Tide is High - Blondie
A conversation with Janice Thom of the National LGBTQ Task Force
Breakout - Swing Out Sister
Something About You - Level 42
The Politics of Dancing - Re-Flex
Desire - Gene Love Jezebel

Hour 3
Read My Lips - Jimmy Somerville
A conversation with Meagan Morley of the National LGBTQ Task Force
Rush Hour - Jane Wiedlin
A conversation with Oliver Platt about his role on NBC's Chicago Med
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Hour 4
Where Do You Go? - the Last Bandoleros
A conversation with the Last Bandoleros about their new self-titled EP
I Don't Wanna Know - the Last Bandoleros
Take Me to It - the Last Bandoleros
Get Down - the Last Bandoleros
Lifeline - Spandau Ballet
Save a Prayer - Duran Duran

No comments:

Post a Comment