Friday, January 29, 2016

The JOLT Playlist, January 29, 2016

Hour 1
Rock 'n Roll Love Letter - Bay City Rollers
I Gotcha - Joe Tex
Sugar Daddy - the Jackson 5ive
Magic - Pilot
White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane
Scorpio - Dennis Coffey

Hour 2
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
A conversation with Janice Thom from the National LGBTQ Task Force
Baby, Don't Change Your Mind - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Shining Star - Earth, Wind & Fire
Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Symphony

Hour 3
Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins with Stevie Nicks
A conversation with Hoda Kotb about her book, Where they Belong
Lotta Love - Nicolette Larson
Runaway Love - Linda Clifford
I Love the Nightlife - Alicia Bridges

Hour 4
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder
A conversation with Debi Mazar about her TV Land sitcom, Younger
I Found Love - Love & Kisses
Could it Be I'm Falling in Love - the Spinners
Love is the Message - MFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment