Monday, April 13, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, April 13th...

Hour 1
I'll Be Your Light - Kristine W.
Umbrella - Taylor Swift
Hollaback Word (Gwen vs. Cameo) - DJ Bill Bennett
Don't Upset The Rhythm - The Noisettes
Love etc. - Pet Shop BoysLove Sex Magic - Ciara with Justin Timberlake
I Didn't Just Kiss Her - Jen Foster

Hour 2
Nicety - Michel'le
No More Lies - Michel'le
Round Round - Sugababes
Kiss Me - Robbie Williams
Muscles - Club 69 with Suzanne Palmer
Keeps Getting Better - Christina Aguilera
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

Hour 3
Dirty King - The Cliks
Not Your Boy - The Clik
A chat with... and LIVE PERFORMANCE by the Cliks
She Loves Everybody - Chester French
I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry

Hour 4
Can't Shut Up (Kylie vs. Black Eyed Peas) - DJ Bill Bennett
Super-Sensual - Natasha Bassingthewaighte
The Way I See It - Anastacia
Blue Jeans - Jessie James
Umbrella - Taylor Swift
Damaged (Bordes Mix) - Danity Kane
Here I Am (Solar City Mix) - Matt Zarley
So Much Love To Give - The Freeloaders

No comments:

Post a Comment