Friday, April 24, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, April 24th...

We're back to work... and it's Old-School Friday!

Hour 1
Instant Replay - Dan Hartman
Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
Lonely Nights (Angel Face) - Captain & Tennille
Heart Of Glass - Blondie
Sugar Sugar - The Archies
Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted - The Partridge Family

Hour 2
My Sharona - The Knack
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
Hot Child In The City - Nick Gilder
I Don't Know If It's Right - Evelyn "Champagne" King
I Love You Period - Dan Baird
A chat with Sheryl Lee Ralph
In The Evening - Sheryl Lee Ralph
One Night Only - Dreamgirls

Hour 3
Copacabana - Barry Manilow
Upside Down - Diana Ross
Working Day And Night - Michael Jackson
He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
I'm Your Boogie Man - KC & the Sunshine Band

Hour 4
Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
Love Me -Yvonne Elliman
Angel In Your Arms - Hot
Daydreamin' - Aretha Franklin
If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Remember Me - Diana Ross
Tragedy - The Bee Gees
Love And Desire - Arpeggio
Never Can Say Goodbye - Gloria Gaynor

No comments:

Post a Comment