Friday, November 13, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 13th...

Hour 1
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
Gonna Get Over You - France Joli
Use It Up - Odyssey
Walking In Rhythm - The Blackbyrds
Do Or Die - Grace Jones
How Deep Is Your Love - The Bee Gees
More Than A Feeling - Boston

Hour 2
Heart Of Glass - Blondie
A chat with actor Tom Sturridge about the film "Pirate Radio"
My Sharona - The Knack
Dance (Disco Heat) - Sylvester
Macho Man - The Village People
Disco Nights (Rock-Freak) - GQ
Supernature - Cerrone

Hour 3
I've Got The Next Dance - Deniece Williams
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
Knock On Wood - Amii Stewart
Strangers In The Night - Bette Midler
Dance A Little Closer - Charo

Hour 4
On The Radio - Donna Summer
Take Me Home - Cher
Can't Stop The Music - The Village People
A conversation with Larry Harris about his book, "And Party Every Day: The Inside Story of Casablanca Records"
I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Disco Queen - Paul Jabara
Thank God It's Friday - Love & Kisses
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
Rock & Roll All Night - KISS

No comments:

Post a Comment