Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 25th...

Hour 1
Umbrella - Taylor Swift
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
All Wound Up - She Wants Revenge
Hey Hey, Uh-huh - The Verbs
Money (That's What I Want) - The Flying Lizards
Bodies - Robbie Williams

Hour 2
All My Friends Say - Luke Bryan
A visit with Luke Bryan about his album "Doin' My Thing"
Do I - Luke Bryan
Drinkin' Beer And Wastin' Bullets - Luke Bryan
Delusional - Simon Curtis
Come Over Here - Sarah Bettens
Blame It On The Girls - Mika

Hour 3
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Our weekly rock report from Brian Ives (http://www.noexpiration.blogspot.com/)
Coat Of Many Colors- Dolly Parton
I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
Me And Little Andy - Dolly Parton
Learning To Fly - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
The Waiting - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Crabsody In Blue - AC/DC
Let There Be Rock - AC/DC
She's Gone - Hall & Oates
Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
Outta Touch - Hall & Oates
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
Barbie Eat A Sandwich - Care Bears On Fire

Hour 4
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Did It Again - Shakira
A replay of our conversation with Shakira
She-Wolf - Shakira
Friday I'll Be Over You - Allison Iraheta
Best Of Me - Morningwood
I Am - Mary J. Blige

No comments:

Post a Comment