Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 15th...

Hour 1
Is There Something I Should Know? - Duran Duran
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz
(He Was) Really Sayin' Something - Bananarama
The Pleasure Principle - Janet Jackson
Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz

Hour 2
Show Me - The Cover Girls
Solitaire - Laura Branigan
Don't You Want Me - Jody Watley
Baby Love - Regina
I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper
I'll Tumble 4 Ya - Culture Club
Jeopardy - Greg Kihn Band

Hour 3
Shake Your Love - Deborah Gibson
A visit with Chef Michael Proietti (www.mvpchef.com)
You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
Whip It - Devo

Hour 4
The Right Stuff - New Kids On The Block
More with Chef Michael Proietti (www.mvpchef.com)
PYT (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
Cool It Now - New Edition
What You Need - INXS
Life In One Day - Howard Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment