Monday, December 28, 2009

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 28th...

Hour 1
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
You Know Me - Robbie Williams
Wild Horses (In The Club Mix) - Susan Boyle
Symphonies - Dan Black
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Give It Up To Me - Shakira

Hour 2
Acapella - Kelis
Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
Carry Out - Timbaland with Justin Timberlake
Fearless Love - Melissa Etheridge
Delusional - Simon Curtis
Best Of Me - Morningwood

Hour 3
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Undisclosed Desires - Muse
You've Got The Love - Florence + the Machine
I Am - Mary J. Blige
Blame It On The Girls - Mika
Out Of Touch - Uniting Nations

Hour 4
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
I Thought It Was Over - The Feeling
I Thought You Loved Me - Josh Zuckerman
Damaged (Bordes Mix) - Danity Kane
Fearless Love - Melissa Etheridge
I Want It All - Dangerous Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment