Friday, January 22, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, January 22nd...

Hour 1
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Good Times - Chic
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
YMCA - The Village People
Fire - The Pointer Sisters
Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

Hour 2
My Life - Billy Joel
Heaven Must Have Sent You - Bonnie Pointer
He's The Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Best Of My Love - The Emotions

Hour 3
I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
Dancer - Gino Soccio
Chuck E.'s In Love - Rickie Lee Jones
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
It Only Takes A Minute - Tavares

Hour 4
My Sharona - The Knack
Shining Star - Earth, Wind & Fire
Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons
You Can't Change That - Raydio
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry,
    Thanks for playing Undercover Angel!
    Alan O'Day

    ReplyDelete