Monday, January 4, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, January 4th...

Hour 1
Let The Sunshine In - Army Of Lovers
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
You've Got The Love - Florence + the Machine
Welcome To My World - Jonah
The One I Love - R.E.M.
I Hate People - Jemina Pearl with Iggy Pop

Hour 2
I Am - Mary J. Blige
A chat with Mary J. Blige
Each Tear - Mary J. Blige
I Love Yu (Yes I Du) - Mary J. Blige
Symphonies - Dan Black
Wild Horse (In The Club Mix) - Susan Boyle

Hour 3
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
A visit with Ophira and Tali Edut aka The AstroTwins (www.astrostyle.com)
Strut - Adam Lambert
Hopes And Fears - Will Young
I Want It All - Dangerous Muse
Black And Gold - Sam Sparro

Hour 4
Fearless Love - Melissa Etheridge
More with Ophira and Tali Edut aka The AstroTwins (www.astrostyle.com)
Ego - The Saturdays
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Stand - R.E.M.
Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment