Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, March 17th...

Hour 1
Who We Are - Jessica Simpson
According To You - Orianthi
Bulletproof - La Roux
Crash - Shayne Ward
Freak - Estelle
Blah, Blah, Blah - Ke$ha

Hour 2
Difficult For Weirdos - Robbie Williams
Strut - Adam Lambert
Let's Have A Party - Todd Alsup
I'm Not Mad - Alex Gardner
Dangerous - Alien Beat Club

Hour 3
I Was Made For Loving You - KISS
Our weekly rock report from Brian Ives (http://noexpiration.blogspot.com)
Strutter - KISS
Is It My Body - Alice Cooper
Who Is He (And What Is He To You) - Bill Withers
Jersey Girl - Tom Waits
Looking For A Kiss - New York Dolls
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club

Hour 4
Alive - Goldfrapp
A conversation with designer James Charles (www.designerathome.com)
Parachute - Cheryl Cole
What's Right Is Right - Taylor Hicks
A visit with Taylor Hicks
Woman's Got To Have It - Taylor Hicks with Elliott Yamin

4 comments:

  1. Is there anywhere I can watch Taylor Hicks interview? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked two outstanding Taylor Hicks tunes to play. Will a podcast of the interview be made available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were going to have Taylor Hicks on the show! I love him. A podcast of the interview would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eloise I more than fabulous!! Just purchased the EP. Thanks for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete