Monday, March 22, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, March 22nd...

Hour 1
Spring Affair - Donna Summer
Alive - Goldfrapp
Situation (2010) - Alison Moyet
Rich (Fake It Till You Make It) - Lolene
Bulletproof - La Roux
County Line - Sugarland

Hour 2
Another Day - Elouise
A call from Elouise about her new CD, "The Stardust EP"
Pretender - Elouise
The Fireman of My Dreams - Elouise
Right Where I Belong - Corey Tut
Put The Needle On It - Dannii Minogue

Hour 3
Whataya Want From Me (Fonzarelli Mix) - Adam Lambert
Amazing Grace - Boy George
Freak - Estelle
Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
The Sunshine Song - The Candle Thieves
I Want It All - Dangerous Muse

Hour 4
Hotter - Parralox
A visit with Laverne Cox, Nina Poon, and Jamie Clayton of the VH1 program "TRANSform Me"
Let's Have A Party - Todd Alsup
Situation (2010) - Alison Moyet
Boys And Girls (Moto Blanco Mix) - Pixie Lott
I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
I Believe In Love - Kylie Minogue

1 comment:

  1. Larry,

    Check out "Armour Love" by La Roux. Just as good or better than Bulletproof.

    - Jeremie in NC

    ReplyDelete