Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 18th...

Hour 1
We Close Our Eyes - Go West
Lucky Star - Madonna
Tonight I'm Yours - Rod Stewart
Shadows Of The Night - Pat Benatar
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Shattered Dreams - Johnny Hates Jazz

Hour 2
Sunshine In The Rain - BWO
Kites - Gravitonas
A chat with Alexander Bard and Andreas Ohrn of Gravitonas
Kites (Sound Factory Mix) - Gravitonas
I've Done Everything For You - Rick Springfield
Goodbye To You - Scandal
Harden My Heart - Quarterflash

Hour 3
Swept Away - Diana Ross
A chat with Melinda Doolittle about her book "Beyond Me"
Fundamental Things - Melinda Doolittle
Declaration Of Love - Melinda Doolittle
It's Your Love (Smash Mode Mix) - Melinda Doolittle
Telefone - Sheena Easton

Hour 4
Radio Ga Ga - Queen
Love My Way - The Psychedelic Furs
Raspberry Beret - Prince
Mad About You - Belinda Carlisle
Magic - Olivia Newton-John
Make That Move - Shalamar

No comments:

Post a Comment