Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, May 26th...

Hour 1
If I Had You  - Adam Lambert
My First Kiss - 3Oh!3 with Ke$ha
Believe - Cher
Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Glee Cast
Make My Heart - Toni Braxton
I'll Be Ready - Sunblock

Hour 2
California Gurls - Katy Perry with Snoop Dogg
A replay of our chat with Katy Perry
Black And Gold - Katy Perry
Hush Hush (The I-Will-Survive Mix) - The Pussycat Dolls
The Coast - Courtyard Hounds
A New Word To Say - Bright Light Bright Light

Hour 3
Rockstar 101 (Chew Fu Mix) - Rihanna
Fire With Fire - Scissor Sisters
Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
Touch - Natasha Beddingfield
Kites - Gravitonas
My First Kiss - 3Oh!3 with Ke$ha
Just Be Good To Green - Professor Green with Lily Allen

Hour 4
Something About You - The Bleach Works
WooHoo - Christina Aguilera with Nicki Minaj
Mahbootay - Laura Love
Commander - Kelly Rowland
Single Lades (Put Ring On It) - Liza Minnelli
Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
The Sunshine Song - The Candle Thieves

No comments:

Post a Comment