Thursday, June 3, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 3rd...

Hour 1
Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
Be My Lover - La Bouche
Need You Now (Jason Nevins Mix) - Lady Antebellum
White Room - The Dirty Disco
My First Kiss - 3Oh!3 with Ke$ha
Fire With Fire (Digital Dog Mix) - Scissor Sisters

Hour 2
Up On A Mountain - Crystal Bowersox
A chat with Crystal Bowersox
I'm Alright - Crystal Bowersox
Beautiful Day - Lee DeWyze
A chat with Lee DeWyze
Simple Man - Lee DeWyze
Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera
I Am - Christina Aguilera
Call On Me - Eric Prydz

Hour 3
In My Head - Jason DeRulo
A chat with Jason DeRulo
Whatcha Say - Jason DeRulo
If I Had You - Adam Lambert
Better Than Her - Matisse
A chat with Matisse
Better Than Her - Matisse

Hour 4
Best Of Me - Morningwood
A chat with Chantal Claret of the band Morningwood
Sugarbaby - Morningwood
Snobby Little Elf - Morningwood
A chat Colin Hanks of the Fox-TV show "The Good Guys"
All The Lovers - Kylie Minogue
Rich (Fake It Till You Make It) - Lolene

No comments:

Post a Comment