Friday, June 11, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 11th...

Hour 1
No More Tears - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Swearin' To God - Frankie Valli
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band

Hour 2
Bad Girls - Donna Summer
A visit with Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian
I've Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
Never Knew Love Like This - Stephanie Mills
Second Time Around - Shalamar
More, More, More - Andrea True Connection

Hour 3
Mama's Pearl - The Jackson 5ive
A visit with Janette Barber
Heartbeat (It's A Lovebeat) - The DeFranco Family
Yo-Yo - The Osmonds
Rock Me Gently - Andy Kim
Magic - Pilot

Hour 4
Lotta Love - Nicolette Larson
More with Janette Barber
Rock Me On The Water - Jackson Browne
Put Your Hand In The Hand - Ocean
The Way Of Love - Cher
It's My Turn - Diana Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment