Friday, October 15, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 15th...

Hour 1
Love Is In The Air - John Paul Young
Rock Me Gently - Andy Kim
Sky High - Jigsaw
Magic - Pilot
Day After Day - Badfinger
I've Got To Use My Imagination - Gladys Knight and the Pips

Hour 2
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Bachman Turner Overdrive
A chat with Johnny Knoxville about the movie "Jackass 3D"
I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
Love Hangover - Diana Ross
A replay of our conversation with Steve-O about the movie "Jackass 3D"
Baby, I'm Burning - Dolly Parton
Dancer - Gino Soccio

Hour 3
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
A visit the the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Bad Girls - Donna Summer
Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
Hi-Jack - Herbie Mann

Hour 4
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
A replay of our chat with Johnny Knoxville about the movie "Jackass 3D"
That's The Way I Like It - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
A chat with Broadway actress Stephanie Block
It's My Turn - Diana Ross
The Way Of Love - Cher
Strangers In The Night - Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment