Friday, October 22, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, October 22nd...

Hour 1
Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernandez
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
Heaven Must Have Sent You - Bonnie Pointer
If My Friends Could See Me Now - Linda Clifford
Fly Robin Fly - Silver Convention

Hour 2
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - Tavares
A chat with actress Abigail Breslin about the Dove anti-bullying campaign
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Enjoy Yourself - The Jacksons
Hot Shot - Karen Young
Get Off - Foxy

Hour 3
Tragedy - The Bee Gees
A conversation with Adam Rifkin about the Showtime series "The Look"
Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
I Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
Emotions - Samantha Sang
Love Me - Yvonne Elliman

Hour 4
And The Beat Goes On - The Whispers
A replay of our chat with actress Abigail Breslin about the Dove anti-bullying campaign
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Brick House - The Commodores
A conversation with director Todd "Kip" Williams about the movie "Paranormal Activity 2"
The Way Of Love - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment