Friday, November 26, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 26th...

Hour 1
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Together - Pet Shop Boys
Human - The Killers
Live It Up - Lee DeWyze
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Care - Kid Rock with Martina McBride and T.I.
State Of Grace - Britney Spears
Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue
Alive - Goldfrapp
Crazy Chick - Charlotte Church

Hour 2
My Christmas Wish - Ronnie Spector
A conversation with Ronnie Spector about her new album, "My Christmas Wish"
It's Christmas Once Again - Ronnie Spector
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - The Ronettes
Firework - Katy Perry
Notice Me - Alexa Ray Joel
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
If I'm Any Closer - Seal

Hour 3
Angels On The Realm Of Glory - Annie Lennox
A conversation with Annie Lennox about her new album, "A Christmas Cornucopia"
See Amid The Winter's Snow - Annie Lennox
Leave It All Behind - Jason Walker
Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love) - Kylie Minogue
I Got Your Love - Donna Summer

Hour 4
Oh Santa! - Mariah Carey
A replay of our conversation with Mariah Carey about her album, "Merry Christmas II You"
Christmas Time - Mariah Carey
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band-Aid
Last Christmas - Wham!
Helium Hearts - Jason Reeves
Turn To Dust - Boy George

No comments:

Post a Comment