Monday, November 29, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 29th

Hour 1
Shakin' Haters Off - Kelly Rowland
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
I Hate People - Jemina Pearl with Iggy Pop
Get Outta My Way - Kylie Minogue
Been There, Done That - DeeDee Loves Me
Follow Me, Follow You - Velvet Code

Hour 2
The Beautiful People - Christina Aguilera
You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Dave Aude Mix) - Cher
Notice Me - Alexa Ray Joel
Sincerely Fearful - Emma Dean
The Big Bang - Rock Mafia
Situation (2010) - Alison Moyet

Hour 3
Live It Up - Lee DeWyze
A conversation with Lee DeWyze
Whataya Want From Me (Mash-Up) - Adam Lambert and Pink
Well, Well, Well - Duffy
A live performance by Lee DeWyze of the songs:
    Sweet Serendipity
    Beautiful Like You
    Live It Up
    O Holy Night
Just Say So - Brian McFadden

Hour 4
Mirrors - Natalia Kills
Sleazy - Ke$ha
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
I KIssed A Girl - Jill Sobule
Justin's Not In Love - Justin Timberlake vs. Enrique Iglesias
Dragons - The Green Children
Together - Pet Shop Boys
My Only Wish - Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment