Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 28th...

Hour 1
Left To My Own Devices - Pet Shop Boys
I Touch Roses - Book Of Love
I Melt With You - Modern English
New Song - Howard Jones
Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go's
He Was Really Saying Something - Bananarama

Hour 2
How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
A chat with Morning Jolt news anchor Xorge Olivares
Love Is A Stranger - Eurythmics
Take On Me - A-ha
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
William, It Was Really Nothing - The Smiths

Hour 3
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
A visit with my old friends Wayne Hoffman and Michael Paoletta
Let's Go To Bed - The Cure
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Strangelove - Depeche Mode
Showing Out - Mel and Kim
What Do I Have To Do - Kylie Minogue

Hour 4
Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
More with  my old friends Wayne Hoffman and Michael Paoletta
Kiss Me - Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy
Burning Up - Madonna
So In Love - OMD
A chat with Martha Plimpton about her Fox-TV sitcom, Raising Hope
Lies - Thompson Twins
De, Do, Do, Do, De, Da, Da, Da - The Police
Everyday I Write The Book - Elvis Costello and the Attractions
We Close Our Eyes - Go West

No comments:

Post a Comment