Friday, December 10, 2010

Morning Jolt Playlist, December 9th...

Hour 1
Gonna Break Through - Mary J. Blige
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Been There, Done That - DeeDee Loves Me
If I Were A Boy - Reba McEntire
Betchya Got A Cure - Sophie B. Hawkins
Call On Me - Eric Prydz

Hour 2
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day - Wilson Phillips
A chat with Carnie Wilson, Wendy Wilson, and Chynna Phillips about the new Wilson Phillips album, "Christmas In Harmony"
Warm Lovin' Christmastime - Wilson Phillips
Leave U - Kandi
Well, Well, Well (Low Sunday Mix) - Duffy

Hour 3
Leave It All Behind - Jason Walker
A conversation with Jason Walker, who has been dubbed one of The Morning Jolt's Top LGBT Artists of 2010
A performance by Jason Walker of the songs:
      Leave It All Behind
      Sad Eyes
      I Love You
      I Am Changing
Mirrors - Natalia Kills
The Song In My Heart - Jason Walker

Hour 4
Last Christmas - Wham!
A visit with Rocco DiSpirito
My Only Wish - Jessica Simpson
Time - Wideband Network
A chat with Jacqueline Bisset about the Hallmark movie "An Old-Fashioned Christmas"
Symphonies - Dan Black

No comments:

Post a Comment