Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, January 4th...

Hour 1
It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
Working For The Weekend - Loverboy
I'm Your Man - Wham!
Turning Japanese - The Vapors
Miami Vice Theme - Jan Hammer

Hour 2
Digging Your Scene - The Blow Monkeys
Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'Arby
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac
I Want That Man - Deborah Harry
The One I Love - R.E.M.
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

Hour 3
Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
The launch of our year-long series Survival in the LGBT World
People Are People - Depeche Mode
Chains Of Love - Erasure

Hour 4
Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Causing A Commotion - Madonna
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
What Do All The People Know? - The Monroes
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment