Friday, January 14, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, January 14th...

Janette Barber of Rosie Radio guest co-hosts

Hour 1
Grease - Frankie Valli
Shadow Dancing - Andy Gibb
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
I Want Your Love - Chic
Ooo-Eee - Nicolette Larsen
I Love The Night Life - Alicia Bridges

Hour 2
Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band
My Angel Baby - Toby Beau
Too Much, Too Little, Too Late - Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams
Hey Deanie - Shaun Cassidy
Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle

Hour 3
Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
Du Hast - Rammstein
Pussy - Rammstein
I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick
With a Little Luck - Wings
It's So Easy - Linda Ronstadt

Hour 4
Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
Close To Be - The Carpenters
The Way Of Love - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment