Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, June 24th...

Hour 1
I Am What I Am - Gloria Gaynor
High Energy - Evelyn Thomas
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
Right On Target - Paul Parker
Love And Desire - Arpeggio
Once Upon A Time (Theme) - Donna Summer

Hour 2
Boogie Woogie Dancin' Shoes - Claudja Barry
That's Where The Happy People Go - The Trammps
Keep It Comin' - C+C Music Factory
You Should Be Dancin' - The Bee Gees
Put Your Body In It - Stephanie Mills

Hour 3
I'll Be There - The Jackson 5ive
A conversation with LaToya Jackson about her new book, Starting Over, as well as the second anniversary of Michael Jackson's passing
Maybe Tomorrow - The Jackson 5ive
Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
Dance (Disco Heat) - Sylvester
It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls

Hour 4
You're My Best Friend - Queen
A chat with Jessica Chastain about her role in the movie The Tree Of Life
Hotel California - The Eagles
I Found Love - Love And Kisses
Heart To Break The Heart - France Joli
Take Me Home - Cher
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment