Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, September 12th...

Hour 1
Titanium - David Guetta with Sia
Body Rock - Moby
We Do It (Primo) - Colette Carr
I Was Here - Kristin Chenoweth
Every Girl Like Me - Sugarland

Hour 2
Invisible - Skylar Grey
A conversation with Skylar Grey about her forthcoming album, as well as her work on the Eminem/Rihanna hit Love The Way You Lie
Love The Way You Lie - Skylar Grey
I Wanna Dance With Someone Flawless - Whitney Houston vs. George Michael
Talk Talk Talk - Darren Hayes

Hour 3
No One Gonna Love You - Jennifer Hudson
Collide - Leona Lewis
Don't Fuck With My Money - Penguin Prison
Toes - Lights
Domino - Jessie J.
In The Dark - Dev

Hour 4
Falling Apart - Corey Tut
Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
When I Start To (Break It All Down) - Erasure
D.I.S.C.O. - The Young Professionals
Paradise - Coldplay
Cinema - Benny Benassi with Gary Go

No comments:

Post a Comment