Thursday, September 15, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, September 15th...

Hour 1
U Should Know Better (Than To Fuck With Me) - Robyn & Snoop Dogg
Disco Moment - Bright Light Bright Light
Boomerang - Gabe Lopez
Jealousy - Will Young
All The Lovers - Kylie Minogue
Talk Talk Talk - Darren Hayes

Hour 2
D.I.S.C.O. - The Young Professionals
Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson
Paradise - Coldplay
Domino - Jessie J.
Rumour Has It - Adele
Who's That Girl? - Michaela

Hour 3
Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
I Was Here - Kristin Chenoweth
La Femme D'Argent - Air
A visit with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi
Proper Education - Pink Floyd vs. Eric Prydz
No I.D. - Frankmusik with Colette Carr

Hour 4
Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
Toes - Lights
Fuck Them Bitches - Kelis
Faster - Matt Nathanson
Drink In My Hand - Eric Church
A country music report from with Al Skop of The Highway (Sirius XM 59)
Tattoos On My Hand - Eric Church
You - Chris Young

No comments:

Post a Comment