Thursday, November 17, 2011

Morning Jolt Playlist, November 17th...

Hour 1
Rumour Has It (George M Bootleg Mix) - Adele
Hang It Up - The Ting Tings
Domino - Jessie J.
Video Games - Lana Del Ray
Hotel Nacional - Gloria Estefan

Hour 2
Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-Lite
Days Are Forgotten - Kasabian
Fuck With You - Bob Sinclar with Sophie Ellis-Bextor
D.I.S.C.O. - The Young Professionals
Perfect - Matt Zarley
I Just Want A Lover - Will Young
Levels - Avicii

Hour 3
Let It Last - Catie Curtis
A chat with Catie Curtis about her new album, Stretch Limosine on Fire
Stretch Limosine on Fire - Catie Curtis
I Do - Catie Curtis
Another Day On Earth - Catie Curtis
Delicious Surprise (I Believe It) - Jo Dee Messina
A conversation with Bill Ayer, the executive director of Why Hunger? about Hungerthon 2011
Bloodstained Heart - Darren Hayes

Hour 4
Only Human - Fallulah
A conversation Lino Rulli, host of the Catholic Guy on Sirius XM 129, about his new book, Sinner
White Room - The Dirty Disco
Am I Forgiven? Rumer
I Hate People - Jemina Pearl with Iggy Pop
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Avicii Mix) - Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment